Sunday, August 24, 2008

CRUTCHES

So while in La Jolla having a great time with the Billmans, i went for a night run. I ran down this HUGE HILL, and then did stair steppers and coming down off of one i rolled my right ankle all the way to the right and feel to the floor. Then not thinking i tired to walk it off by walking back up the HUGE HILL... I put ice on it right away, but i still had to go to the Emergency Room, I have a 3rd degree sprain i am on CRUTCHES for one week but already i have begun to walk on my foot, its doing really good!

Thank you Doko and Uncle Micth for the extremly fun week or half a week ! Next year hopefully i can be there all week. LOVE YOU ALL !

1 comment:

koko bean..... said...

Yes you are so welcome...We were so sad that you got hurt and had to leave early...We love you and we are very grateful for your help at Sea World..

A&R

A&R