Monday, September 15, 2008

Em's Visit



Well Emily Maire finally came to Cali . I was so excited to have her here.
Tues. night we kinda just chilled but we were definitely up pretty late it was totally fun though. Then wed. what a day we went to go see Joe Emily's dad as we went around his store, well in the basement we found some lovely pictures, one entitled "Brazil is Booty-Ful" we had a really good time. Then Joe took us out to lunch, as some lady behind us almost coughed up a lung Emily and myself could not control our self's we were laughing so hard, and in true Emily fashion we had to have sonic for dinner. That girl lives off that crap ! but i love her anyways.! that night was Jacuzzi night too much fun! she left Thurs but it was a really good short fun trip ! ITS MY TURN TO COME TO AZ ! love you Lu thanks for making the trip out here.

2 comments:

koko bean..... said...

Hello update your blog already

koko bean..... said...

listen here you flaker you need to write a new post and worry about yourself ....I will get to my post when I am good and ready stop trying to bully me into it. I don't give in to peer pressure .

A&R

A&R