Sunday, September 26, 2010

Learn, Love, and Grow




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER TRYN MESARCH











OK, on September 22, 2010 one of my very best friends turned 19 years old. He is off on his mission in AL right now! Throughout the years we have had many memories together that will never leave me. This post is for him! It will be a collection of pictures and stories of our times together. We have been up and down, but somehow always come out stronger than we were before! He is an amazing man and I am very honored to call him my best friend.
















These pictures come from many days and many nights of fun. My life is made better through your example and your overwhelming experience in dealing with me and my attitudes. Your smile lights up my life and I am so excited for the life’s you are touching in AL and Florida. These next pictures are from the early years of our great relationship from long nights of messing with your hair and the dirt days with the family and friends.









Tryn, Elder Mesarch, as you serve the people out there love them with all your heart. Never lose sight of who you are and what you are doing for our Heavenly Father. You are so blessed already and will continue to be blessed as you draw closer to the savior and grow a stronger testimony of the gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints!

















With this you will also get your letter! Anyways these are just the picutres I came up with tonight.. I have a ton more.. Maybe your next birthday will be an even better one! I love you and hope that you had an amazing birthday! Return with Honor!












Ok. PS.. sorry my closet is in the picture but remember when we got those Nike shoes, and I couldnt decide between the two pairs I loved, and you said well you need both or will at one point ha.. That was the best answer you could have ever given me! YOUR AMAZING! Thank you.. oh the whole point to that was I now have a bunch of Nike shoes and the thought is one day I will wear them and use them. And dont be mad because I have!

































No comments:

A&R

A&R